- Miami Cuban-Style Steak with Mojo skipped this one...next week, I guess.
- No-Bake Veggie Lasagna I made this back in the winter and Eric said it would have been better if we ate it in the summer. He was right, ha, ha! The zucchini and tomatoes were from our CSA. I did use a brown tomato on top. The basil is from one of the vendors at the farmer's market. We have basil growing in our pots, but not enough to make the pesto, but I did use ours for the garnish on top. You definitely need a food processor for this recipe. Try this one if you want a super fresh taste!
- Enchiladas Suizas Still as good as last time! For the side, we used purple beans from our garden (they turn green when you cook them, so I had intended to saute them very lightly to keep the purple color, but I "overcooked" them.) The corn was from a farmer at the Mt. Airy Farmer's Market.
- Scallops with honeydew avocado salsa Still wonderful! (see picture in seafood section)
- Fish with veggies We got rockfish from Trout's. It may have been the first time I ever had rockfish...it was good. Sides: CSA tomatoes and zucchini along with mango and honeydew
Monday, July 18, 2011
Posted by _ at 9:35 AM