Sunday, February 19, 2012

february 20 - 25

I'm really looking forward to our CSA starting again!  I've been very uninspired lately.  The bad news is that it doesn't start for another 3 months!

Here's what I came up with for this week...

roasted cauliflower soup with homemade croutons

baked ziti with Nidos sauce - this turned into just spaghetti...needed a quicker meal

ribs - I seasoned it with smoked paprika, salt and pepper and slow roasted for about 3 hours at 300 degrees.  Right before serving, I took it out and added the b-que sauce and broiled it until it caramelizes.   If you like fall off the bone tender, slow roasting is the way to go.
tomato and cheddar soup

chili and cheddar biscuits

meyer lemon risotto with shrimp and scallops  - made this for Mimi's birthday celebration.  We just used scallops and skipped the shrimp.

No comments:

Post a Comment