- Eggplant with Nido's sauce With our CSA eggplant, we made fried eggplant with Nido's sauce. Eric is our fry-daddy. Just do a dry/wet/dry (flour/egg/panko breadcrumbs) on the eggplant before you pan fry them, don't forget to season them with salt when they come off.
- Spicy tonnarelli with clams
- Asian chopped Salad with grilled shrimp (Anna Getty's Easy Green Organic*)
- Chicken "piccata" with goat cheese
- fish with roasted white corn salsa (Williams-Sonoma Eating by Color*) Eric was supposed to pick up fish from Trouts, but forgot so we used the shrimp we had in the freezer instead.
*not online, if you want the recipe, just let me know)