Sunday, September 11, 2011

september 12-16

Balsamic & Parmesan Cauliflower with grilled fish We used grouper...it was pretty good, not too "fishy". Eric thought it was alittle plain tasting.

Seared Scallops with chorizo and potatoes Working through our CSA potatoes...For a Rick Bayless recipe, we thought it was missing something. We watched a show of his recently and he made a bunch of stuff along with this recipe so we think we may have forgotten what else went with it. It was still good though.

Beer battered cod sliders Eric loves fried fish. I used a whole wheat flour...don't get me wrong, it was still very good, just probably would have been better with regular flour.

Stuffed Squash with herbed goat cheese Very good! We got 2 acorn squash in our CSA box...thank you Farmer Rick! I didn't have goat cheese so I used feta instead.

Curry Butternut Squash Received a butternut squash in the CSA. I blended two different butternut squash soup recipes for this one. If anyone is interested in making it, let me know...because I'm not going to waste my time typing it up if no one is making it. Also, I made homemade focaccia bread too. Again, if you want the recipe, let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment